Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami
Miami Experiences – Things To Do in Miami
Discover the flavors and culture of Little Havana on this guided food tour. Explore one of Miami’s most vibrant neighborhoods, where you will learn about its rich history and culture, as well as its famous local cuisine.
The tour will take you to some of the best family-owned and operated Cuban restaurants in the area, where you will get to sample traditional dishes such as Guava pastries, Chicken Plantain cups and Flan ice cream. You will also have the opportunity to meet local artists, watch skilled Cuban cigar rollers and listen to traditional Cuban music. This tour is perfect for foodies, culture enthusiasts and anyone who wants to experience the true essence of Little Havana.
Contact us for any additional deals or packages possibly offered with this experience!
Get the VIP travel experience
- All food and refreshments are included
- Traditional Cuban food tastings
- Delicious mojitos, freshly squeezed guarapo juice, Cuban coffee, and water.
- A Cigar factory tour, Domino Park, Callejon art gallery, Cuban Memorial Blvd.
Location: The LINQ Las Vegas
Days Open: Sunday – Saturday
Hours Open: 2PM – 12AM
Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- 10 consecutive year winner of Traveler’s Choice Award
MUST BE 21 & OVER