Every weekend, thousands of people come to Las Vegas to gamble, drink, party and get crazy! And what better way to experience that than with a group of your best friends for a Las Vegas bachelor party weekend. Here are a few tips to help assure a fun filled weekend for the lucky bachelor:
– Decide on a budget before arriving in Vegas: Not everyone is in the same financial situation, so it is important to lay down the guidelines so you are not putting someone in an uncomfortable situation.
– For larger groups, book up limo transportation. It is cheaper than taking 3 or 4 cabs every time you are going somewhere.
– Make reservations for a group dinner: This is a great way to start out your night and get some food in your system before the madness begins. There are plenty of fantastic steakhouses in Las Vegas where you can chow down.
– No Photos Please! Leave the cameras at home, you don’t want to have any pictures that could potentially upset the bride to be. Take a nice group photo at the hotel or at dinner and leave it at that.
– Avoid the lines: Nothing can ruin a night like having to wait in line to get into a nightclub. Book up a table with bottle service or hosted entry with Red Carpet VIP and enjoy Las Vegas nightlife like a celebrity! Walk right in to the hottest clubs in Vegas, like XS Nightclub and Marquee Nightclub, and get the real party started!
– Keep the bachelor happy: While everyone should have a good time, what matters most is that the bachelor has a memorable weekend. Don’t leave him at the club!
Contact Red Carpet VIP today to start planning for your trip! You can keep up to date with what’s happening in Las Vegas by following us on Facebook and Twitter where we send out daily updates about what’s happening in Vegas. We also share places to visit, things to do and info on how Red Carpet VIP can help make your next trip to Vegas even better!
Photo Courtesy of globalgoodgroup.com