Taste what Vegas is buzzing about with…
“A few times a year, when a friend or family member who shares my passion for food visits Las Vegas, I take them on a culinary tour. I arrogantly pat myself on the back for bringing them to the best restaurants, recommending the signature dishes, sharing the history of the chef and the locale and, on occasion, giving them a tour of the kitchen. I, after all, am a Las Vegas food expert, and accompanying me on such a tour is as good as it gets. Or so I thought. Then I dropped in on a Lip Smacking Foodie Tour.”- Al Mancini – Top food writer/critic in Las Vegas
Lip Smacking Foodie Tours hosts the most insightful and dynamic culinary walking tours on The Strip. With hundreds of restaurants to choose from in this city that never sleeps, we don’t believe that visitors should have to roll the dice to find one that satisfies. We revolutionized a way to enjoy the best dishes at several acclaimed restaurants – all in one afternoon or evening – without the hassle of reservations or waiting in line. This pulsating city can be overwhelming for first-time visitors, whether they’re here for business or pleasure. Our expert guides lead you on a culinary adventure, past iconic landmarks, to the most acclaimed restaurants to enjoy expedited seating and service as you indulge in iconic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
Planning a convention in bustling Las Vegas can be a logistical headache. Making it distinctive so it stands out from the pack can be an even bigger challenge. For convention-goers, it’s a perfect way get to know this glittering city, partake of its fantastic food scene, and get to know colleagues in a relaxed environment. Whether you’re a local or a first-time visitor to Vegas, you’re treated like a VIP at each stop.
Our tours include:
- Stops at up to five of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants.
- The most-buzzed about signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- Expedited seating and service.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge, insightful tips and the best photo opportunities.
Our menu of tours:
- $125 per person – “Afternoon Culinary Adventures’’: A 2 ½-hour tour starting at 2:30 p.m., this casual, afternoon stroll of eating and exploring allows plenty of time for other things that evening. It includes 4 stops that are sure to satisfy each and every palate. Price is $125 per person (includes guide, cost of food, and gratuities). Add on a beverage package for $60 per person (pre-selected signature drink at various stops)
- $199 per person – “Savors of The Strip”: A 3-hour tour starting at 6 p.m., this is a glamorous evening extravaganza that is a show in and of itself as you get whisked inside the exclusive doors of 5 of Vegas’ most dynamic restaurants to sample adventurous and luxurious fare. Price is $199 per person (includes guide, cost of food, and gratuities). Add on a beverage package for $60 per person (pre-selected signature drink at various stops)
- $125 per person – “Downtown Lip Smacking Tour”: This lively, informative outing starting at 5pm is 2 ½-hours of eating and exploring at downtown’s most magnetic, chef-driven restaurants that are all about farm-to-table, seasonally-focused, artisan-crafted fare. It includes 4 stops at some of the hippest places downtown. Price is $125 per person (includes guide, cost of food, and gratuities). Add on a beverage package for $40 per person (pre-selected signature drink at various stops)
- $149 per person – ” Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch”: This 2 ½-hour tour offered Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30am, offers up everything from the finest sweets and savories, along with uplifting cocktails or mocktails sure to energize, revitalize and leave you ready to take on Las Vegas. Price is $149 per person (includes guide, cost of food, and gratuities).
- $299 per person – “Savory Bites & Neon Lights”: An extravagant 5 hour adventure of a lifetime, which delivers an absolute VIP gourmet experience at Vegas’ 5 most distinguished restaurants before whisking you on a helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip. The tour starts at 6:00pm. Price is $299 per person (includes guide, cost of food, and gratuities). Add on a beverage package for $60 per person (pre-selected signature drink at various stops)
- “Private & Custom Tours’’: Let us tailor a private tour to your exact needs and schedule. A custom tour is ideal for convention-goers looking for an exclusive group activity. Looking to explore in larger groups with cocktails included? Need to consider special dietary needs such as vegan or gluten-free? This is the tour for you. Price varies, depending upon tour specifics.