A popular question we get is, “where should I stay?” In some cities, this could be an easy answer. But in Vegas, with over 150,000 hotel rooms, it can be a daunting task. With hotel prices ranging from $25 a night to over $10,000 a night there are rooms for every budget. So how do you choose? Here are a few tips to help out:
- Determine Your Budget – whether it is per night or for the weekend, knowing your budget for hotels will help narrow down your choices.
- How many beds do you need? – Are you trying to cram 10 people in to one room or do you want enough beds for everyone? Some people are OK with sharing beds, sleeping on couches, sleeping on floors, etc. and some would much rather have their own bed. Talk it over with your group and get an idea of what type of group you are traveling with.
- Vegas Nightlife – If you are planning to party, you may want to look at hotels that have a major nightclub. While you may not go to that club every night, at least for one night you won’t have to worry about finding your way back to your hotel in cabs and limos.
- Quiet lobby or bustling casino – There are a few options in town that are secluded from the madness and noise of the casino floor. If you are a late night gambler that needs easy access to the casino, these may not be for you.
- Suite vs Standard – Rooms come in all shapes and sizes here in Las Vegas. If you are just looking for a place to crash and don’t plan to be in the room much, you probably want to look into a standard room. If you plan to party and have more than 2-3 people in the room, you will want to look at suites to make sure you can accommodate your group.
- Get great rates! – Do your research and find the best rates. Red Carpet VIP is able to help by offering the best rates in Vegas on hotels. If we can’t get you the best rate, we will happily tell you to book elsewhere as we want you to save $$$!